Motorcycle Class Requirements for Minors


The Riding Waiver

  • Print your Riding Waiver (PDF 24KB)
  • Get it signed by your Parent or Legal Guardian
  • Bring it to your first day of class

How can I get my Temps before I'm 18?

  1. Enroll in a basic motorcycle or scooter training course
  2. Contact the Motorcycle Safety Office  Include:
    • Student ID
    • Class Number
  3. Make an appointment to pick up your MV3575 (Motorcycle Skills Test Waiver Authorization) Form
  4. Take the form to the DMV

You do NOT need to have a learner’s permit to take the course.