Motorcycle Class Requirements for Minors
The Riding Waiver
- Print your Riding Waiver (PDF 24KB)
- Get it signed by your Parent or Legal Guardian
- Bring it to your first day of class
How can I get my Temps before I'm 18?
Make an appointment to pick up your MV3575 (Motorcycle Skills Test Waiver Authorization) FormTake the form to the DMV
- Enroll in a basic motorcycle or scooter training course
- Contact the Motorcycle Safety Office Include:
You do NOT need to have a learnerâ€™s permit to take the course.