Applications for Fall 2016 Semester Scholarships will be open March 14th through April 29th.
Requirements to Apply:
- You must be accepted into a program
- You must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits for the upcoming semester (You must be enrolled by June 26th to be considered)
- You must complete a FAFSA
- You must upload one letter of recommendation
- You must upload high school and college transcripts (if you have attended any other college or university)
View a list of all Madison College Foundation Scholarships.
Instructions to Apply
Please follow these instructions on or after March 14th to apply for Fall 2016 Scholarships:
- Login to your myMadisonCollege account
- Once logged in you will see a 'Foundation Scholarships' section, select the link in this section
- Enter your Madison College credentials to log into your scholarship portal
- Apply for scholarships by completing the general application. Once you submit the general application you will be automatically considered for a pool of Foundation scholarships
- After you have submitted your general application you will be given the option to apply for more scholarships by answering additional questions.