Applications for Spring 2015 Semester Scholarships will be open October 1, 2014 through November 26, 2014.
Requirements to Apply - The following requirements must be met by the application deadline of November 26th:
- You must complete the Madison College Admissions Application
- You must be accepted into a program
- You must have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more credits for the upcoming semester
- You must complete a FAFSA
- You must upload one letter of recommendation
- You must upload high school and college transcripts (if you have attended any other college or university)
View a list of all Madison College Foundation Scholarships.
Instructions to Apply
Please follow these instructions on or after October 1st to apply for Spring 2015 Scholarships:
- Login to your myMadisonCollege account
- Once logged in you will see a 'Foundation Scholarships' section, follow the link and apply for scholarships by completing the general application. Once you submit the general application you will be automatically considered for a pool of Foundation scholarships.
- After you have submitted your general application you will be given the option to apply for more scholarships by answering additional questions.