Microsoft Student Advantage
NEW! - Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is now available for current Madison College students at no cost through our college agreement with Microsoft - the Microsoft Student Advantage program:
- Students can use Microsoft Office programs for FREE!
- Full versions of Microsoft Office software including Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, and more.
- Download and install Microsoft Office software on up to 5 personal computers and mobile devices.
- Save files locally - on your computer or a USB flash drive.
- When you graduate or are not taking classes, your Office 365 ProPlus subscription will end and you will no longer be able to use the software for free.
- Currently, the Office programs that come with Office 365 ProPlus are the same programs that come with Office Professional Plus 2013, and stays up to date with the latest releases from Microsoft.
- Office applications are packaged together for faster download and installation.
Office 365 ProPlus for PC - Full versions of Microsoft Office 2013 software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Outlook, and more.
Office 365 ProPlus for MAC - Full versions of Microsoft Office 2011 software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Office Mobile - Word Mobile, Excel Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile for your iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, or Windows Phone.
Get Started - How to install Office 365 ProPlus
Questions? Contact Student Computer Help