The fully online Marketing Associate's Degree prepares learners to identify and research target markets, determine customer needs, and establish how products and services can most effectively be created, priced, promoted and distributed. Marketing is one of the most important areas of expertise for the next generation of business leaders. Apply Today!
Questions and Answers:
- Q: When can I start the online Marketing program?
- A: The Marketing - Online program accepts applications in both the fall and spring semesters. View the Admissions Requirements page for application deadlines.
- Q: Are there any classes offered only once per year?
- A: There are two electives that are only offered one semester per year. Internet Marketing is only offered in the Fall semester, while Business to Business Sales is only offered in the Spring semester. Because these are electives and not required courses, students shouldn't have any problems with scheduling their program classes.
- Q: Are there any special requirements to be in the online program?
- A: Yes. You must complete the Orientation to Online and Accelerated Learning prior to be admitted into the online program.
- Q: Do you have any suggestions for how to be successful in the online program?
- A: Yes:
- It is helpful if you are enrolled in, have passed or tested out of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Online Marketing students will complete self-guided online class tutorials with practice questions to help them be successful in the program.
- Time management and organization are critical for success in the online coursework.
- Q: Is there a suggested order of classes?
- A: Yes, please refer to the Marketing curriculum sheet for the suggested order of classes.
- Q: Is there an internship or anything else unique required for the online program?
- A: The Marketing program does have an internship as an elective, however, this course cannot be completed online.
- Q: Are the classes self-paced?
- A: No. Typically, classes have weekly assignments with weekly due dates.
For all other questions, please contact an Advisor in the School of Online and Accelerated Learning.