The Supervisory Management program is designed to meet the increasing demand for trained supervisors. The Supervisory Management online program allows students to interact with instructors and peers online through the online environment while completing activity-based assignments individually and in online groups.
Questions & Answers:
- Q: When can I start the Online Supervisory Management program?
- A: We accept applications for the Fall and Spring semesters. View the Admissions Requirements page for application deadlines.
- Q: Is there a suggested order of courses?
- A: We do not require students to take the online classes in any order. They are stand-alone courses.
- Q: Are there any classes offered only once per year?
- A: Yes. Please refer to the Supervisory Management Online Planning Worksheet (PDF, 147KB).
- Q: Are there any special requirements to be in the online program?
- A: Yes. You must complete the Orientation to Online and Accelerated Learning prior to being accepted into the online program.
- Q: Are there any suggestions for how to be successful in the online program?
- A: It helps to create a weekly schedule and stick with it. Make sure to read all instructions and never assume. When you have a question, don't be afraid to ask it!
- Q: Are the classes in this program self-paced?
- A: No. The online classes are organized to provide a natural incentive to complete work on a timely bases. Discussion questions are posted weekly and there is a requirement to read and make constructive comments on class postings weekly.