The Business Technology Department offers the following Programs:
- Administrative Professional Associate in Applied Science Degree
- Judicial Reporting Associate in Applied Science Degree
- Medical Administrative Specialist Associate in Applied Science Degree
- Business Software Applications Specialist Technical Diploma
- Healthcare Reception Pathway Certificate
- Basic Certificate in Microsoft Office
- Advanced Certificate in Microsoft Office
- Project Management Certificate
- Website Development Certificate
- Medical Billing Specialist
Business Technology offers 2 year programs, 1 year technical diplomas and certificates to prepare students for technology in the business world and the ability to move up the career ladder.
- Career paths in business technology are exciting, ever increasing and varied! These careers are among the top five for projected growth nationally.
- According to a recent graduate survey, the entry-level pay range is $20,000 - $50,000, plus benefits, for business technology careers.
Do you enjoy working with the latest technology?
Do you like having a variety of responsibilities?
Do you possess good communication skills?
Do you like planning and executing both large and small projects?
Do you enjoy coordinating projects to assist others?
Then consider a career in Business Technology!
In Madison College Business Technology programs, you will develop skills to:
- Manage projects both large and small
- Understand and use a variety of integrated computer software applications
- Organize and schedule work details
- Prepare, store and retrieve documents with emphasis on electronic records management
- Represent employers to other business customers and the public