The Administrative Professional Program prepares individuals in the software/hardware, administrative, and interpersonal skills needed to perform the duties of administrative support personnel. With additional education and/or work experience, there is opportunity for advancement into supervisory or managerial positions.
Graduates of this program typically earn $32,500 per year.
- Manage an office effectively & efficiently.
- Communicate clearly and professionally in both written and oral formats.
- Recognize professional values and exhibit professional behaviors in the work environment.
- Use appropriate technology and technical skills to manage information and solve problems.
- Exhibit interpersonal skills and attitudes for working in an office environment.
For more information contact:
School of Business and Applied Arts
Business Technology Program Cluster
Phone: (800) 322-6282 Ext. 6803 or (608) 246-6003