help me choose
1. Apply respiratory therapy concepts to patient care situations
2. Demonstrate technical proficiency required to fulfill the role of a Respiratory Therapist
3. Practice respiratory therapy according to established professional and ethical standards
Outcomes data from the 2011 Annual Report of Current Status is available on the CoARC website. Follow this link directly to the Programmatic Outcomes Data page.
With additional education and/or work experience, graduates may find employment as:
1. Completed Health Screening Form must be on file prior to the semester of your clinical affiliation.
2. A Caregiver Background Check is required for this program.
3. You must be certified in Health Care Provider CPR before beginning clinical coursework.
Convictions of crimes or pending charges may be grounds for denial of license if the circumstances of the conviction or charge are substantially related to professional practice. Applicants should contact Department of Regulation and Licensing of the State of Wisconsin at (608) 266-5764 or visit www.dhfs.state.wi.us/caregiver for more information.
Estimated Fees for Respiratory Therapist Program (PDF, 19 KB)
1701 Wright Street | Madison, Wisconsin 53704 | (608) 246-6100 or (800) 322-6282 | Deaf/hh: use 711 (relay) | Fax (608) 246-6880
a-z index | about us | calendars | campuses | contact us | faculty & staff | jobs | for the media | legal