- Local phone number: 608-524-780
- Address: 300 Alexander Ave., Reedsburg, WI 53959
- Map: GoogleMaps
Mondays: 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Tuesdays: 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Learning Center Objectives:
- Assist adults of all ages in learning & understanding basic educational life long skills.
- Prepare adults for the completion of the General Education Diploma (GED) or the High School Equivalency Development Certificate (HSED.)
- Assist students with other Madison College resources available to them.
What is offered at the Learning Center?
- GED/HSED Education program
- Writing skills & basic composition
- English grammar, spelling & vocabulary
- Math & science skill
- Reading comprehension
- Social Studies/Citizenship
- Pre-employment skills & career planning / Resume writing
- Computer literacy & keyboarding skills
- Students must be at least 18-1/2 years old to test or the class with which they entered 9th grade must have graduated
- Attend GED/HSED orientation (must be 18 years old to attend)
- Develop a schedule to work in the Learning Center