It is important for all current and prospective students to review the Registration Calendar and be aware of all deadlines. For information on pre-requisites and to determine when you can register, visit the Registration Process web page for complete registration information.
If you have recently completed the COMPASS test, determine your Next Steps.
Spring 2014 – Summer 2014 – Fall 2014
- March 3 – Online Posting of Summer and Fall 2014 Classes
- March 11-12 – Summer & Fall Continuing Program Student Registration
- March 11 – Summer & Fall Open Non-Credit Registration Begins
- April 1 – Summer Open (Public) Degree Registration Begins
- April 7 – Fall New Program Student Advising & Registration Begins
- May 20 – Interim Session Begins
- May 24-26 – Memorial Day (No classes, college closed)
- June 9 – Summer Session Begins
- June 10 – Fall Open (Public) Degree Registration Begins
- June 30 – Summer Tuition Due
- July 4 – Independence Day (no classes, college closed)
- Sept. 1 – Labor Day
- Sept. 2 – Fall 2014 Term Begins
- Sept. 30 – Fall Tuition Due
- Oct. 1 – Spring 2015 Classes Available Online
- Oct. 14-15 – Continuing Program Student Registration
- Oct. 14 – Spring Open Non-Credit Registration Begins
- Nov. 3 – New Program Student Advising & Registration Begins
- Nov. 26 – Thanksgiving Recess (No classes, college open)
- Nov. 27-28 – Thanksgiving Break (No classes, college closed)
- Dec. 2 – Spring Open (Public) Degree Registration Begins
- Dec. 24 - Jan. 1 – Winter Shutdown (No classes, college closed)
- Jan. 20 – Spring 2015 Term Begins
The Madison College assigned student email is the official address and form of college business communications to all students. It is the responsibility of the student to monitor their myMadisonCollege Student Center and their student email and submit requested documents in a timely manner.
For additional dates and deadlines, see the following Madison College calendars:
For additional assistance, visit askMadisonCollege and search FAQs or Ask a Question and receive a response, or call the Enrollment Center at (608) 246-6210. For step-by-step instructions on self-service registration-related processes and more, see the Tutorials web page.