Whether you want to earn academic credit, or take a class for fun or professional development, follow the steps below to register for classes at Madison College:
- Choose your Class(es)
- Review any Enrollment Requirements for each class.
Create a Student Account
- Submit official college transcripts and request a credit evaluation for class enrollment requirements you’ve fulfilled at another college or university.
- If you do not meet the class enrollment requirement with prior coursework or test scores, then you may take the COMPASS test at Madison College.
Register for Class(es)Pay for Class(es)
- Anyone taking a class at Madison College needs to have an account on file with the college.
- If you already have a myMadisonCollege student account, but forgot the username and/or password, we can help.
Learn more about underage student registration, auditing a class, and senior discounts.
For assistance with course selection, contact Academic Advising.
For help registering for a class, view step-by-step tutorials or contact the Enrollment Center.