Whether you want to earn academic credit, or take a class for fun or professional development, follow the steps below to register for classes at Madison College:
- Create a Student Account
- Anyone taking a class at Madison College needs to have an account on file with the college.
- If you already have a myMadisonCollege student account, but forgot the username and/or password, we can help.
- Submit official college transcripts and request a credit evaluation for class enrollment requirements youâ€™ve fulfilled at another college or university.
- If you do not meet the class enrollment requirement with prior coursework or test scores, then you may take the COMPASS test at Madison College.
- Check due dates, refund policies and payment options.
- Credit classes are billed electronically; no paper bill is mailed.