Reverse Transfer

Madison College/University of Wisconsin- Madison Reverse Transfer Agreement

Madison College and the University of Wisconsin-Madison signed an agreement to reverse transfer credit from the University back to Madison College to apply toward an Associate’s Degree. Starting in May 2013 students have the option to opt in or out of the reverse transfer agreement when they request an official transcript be sent from Madison College to UW-Madison.  Students who opt in must also meet the following requirements in order to participate: 

  • Completed 30 college credits at Madison College

  • Completed at least 15 credits in residence at UW-Madison

  • Be admitted into a Madison College degree program

Once a semester Madison College will notify UW-Madison students of their potential eligibility to receive an Associate’s Degree based on coursework completed at Madison College and UW-Madison.  All degree and credit requirements must be satisfied to earn an Associate’s Degree.

For additional assistance or questions, email enrollmentservices@madisoncollege.edu

Students are responsible for any transcript, graduation or related fees.