Santa's Wish List Application
Santa's Wish List is a program designed to assist Madison College students that need help providing gifts to their children during the holiday season. All students that need help providing Christmas gifts for their children are invited to apply now. The application period is from September 28 - October 30, 2015. To be eligible for this specific program Madison College students must meet the requirements listed below:
- Students must have financial need to be verified by Financial Aid Award letter or other proof of financial need.
- Students must be enrolled at Madison College during the fall 2015 term.
- Students applying must be the parent or legal guardian of the child on the application and will be subject to verification.
- The child must be 12 years or younger.
- Students must present their OneCard and proof of financial need when picking up gifts. We may make some exceptions in certain cases email the Volunteer Center if you have a problem with proving your need.
- The Volunteer Center takes the Santa's Wish List program seriously. We ask that you complete the application in a truthful and timely manner.
Please note that completing this application does not guarantee that children will be adopted through this program. However, every attempt will be made to place students into a program that will provide him/her with assistance. The Volunteer Center will make a final determination on the eligibility of applicants. Applicants will be informed of application status by November 13, 2015.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY, October 30, 2015, AT 4:30 PM. NO EXCEPTIONS.