Services Offered at West
The following student services are available during normal business hours except where indicated:
- Academic and Career Advising (including Disability Resources), by appointment only—call (608) 246-6076
- Assessment (testing) limited dates available at the beginning of each semester
- Limited book sales are offered through the Welcome Center - call (608) 246-6100 for book availability or order the book online through the Truax bookstore and have it sent to West for pickup.
- The library is located in a sunny location on third floor with a full-time librarian for your research and computer questions. The library has an open computer lab, a quiet study room overlooking the atrium, reading materials, comfortable seating and more. For more information, check the West Campus Library page on our website.
- Counseling, by appointment only—call (608) 246-6076
- Welcome Center
- Student Payments are accepted at the Welcome Center during the following hours: Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.