- Completion of a bachelor's degree in a biological or life science OR an associate degree in Biotech Lab Technician, OR equivalent experience in the biotech industry and basic experience in the laboratory.
- This certificate fills on a first come, first served basis, and does not maintain a waitlist.
Fall Application Dates
- Application is available starting January 16
- Application closes July 15
- This certificate only admits applicants in the fall.
Reference the Application Deadlines web page for exact dates by term. For initial questions, contact Tom Tubon, Instructor, at email@example.com or (608) 246-6875.
To apply, proceed to the online application.
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application.