Registration dates differ by student status. Reference the applicable student status below to determine your next steps in registering for classes.
You are a first-time student if you have never taken a class at Madison College. Before registering, you must first create a student account.
- To begin, Create an Account online. View the Account Creation tutorial for assistance.Please note: A Social Security Number is required for online account creation. If you do not have, or want to disclose, a Social Security Number you will be required to create an account using the New Student Account Creation Form in person with photo ID at either the Truax or Downtown Campus Enrollment Center, or a regional or metro campus office.
- Once your account is created, you can activate it using the "New Student Initial Login" on myMadisonCollege. View the Account Activation tutorial for assistance.
- Once your account is activated, you can register for classes during the Open Registration period, pay for classes, view your grades and access other services by signing on to the myMadisonCollege Student Center.*
*Students under the age of 18 must follow instructions outlined on the Underage Student Registration web page.
Continuing student accepted in a degree or certificate program
Currently enrolled program and certificate students will be assigned an enrollment date prior to Open Registration. To find your Enrollment Date:
- Sign on to the myMadisonCollege Student Center .
- Go to Enrollment Dates to find the date and time you can begin registration.
Returning student not currently active in a degree or certificate program