All types of employers (manufacturing, government, and service) will require supervisors trained in management, leadership and employee development. Students in the Supervisory Management & Leadership Development program will increase their knowledge and skills in:
- Leading others
- Communicating clearly
- Building teams
- Motivating others
- Thinking critically
- Building creative solutions to problems
- Assessing employee performance
- Managing conflict
- Conducting effective meetings
- Creating an environment for continuous improvement
and many more supervisory and leadership techniques and tools.
Program at a Glance
- Participants can complete their coursework while maintaining full time employment.
- Student success is facilitated through the use of proven, activity-based, adult learning techniques that focus on practical application of concepts.
- Classes are provided in a variety of delivery methods to meet the diverse schedules and learning styles.
For more information please contact the Program Office or call: (608) 258-2370, (608) 258-2372 or Toll Free (800) 322-6282, ext. 2370 or ext. 2372.