Welcome to the Testing & Assessment Department. Our mission is to effectively provide comprehensive, accessible testing services that will promote student success and support college initiatives. Services offered include but are not limited to:
Student Testing Policies
- You must arrive on time
- You must have a valid photo ID
- Cell phones, pagers and other electronics are not permitted in the testing room. Lockers are available.
- Purses, backpacks and bags must be placed in lockers.
- There are surveillance cameras within the Testing Center.
- No children are permitted in the testing area
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the testing room.
- Calculators are allowed for specific tests. If a personal calculator is allowed, it will be examined before testing.
- Open book/open note testing is only permitted for authorized tests.
- Once a test is issued, it must be completed in one sitting.
- Acts of dishonesty are subject to disciplinary action (Academic Integrity).
If you have any questions or require accommodations, please contact us at assessmentcenter-CAC@madisoncollege.edu or (608) 246-5220.
If you require classroom testing accommodations, please contact Accommodated Testing at (608)246-5220 option 5 or Toll Free (800)322-6282.