Welcome to the Testing & Assessment Department. The Truax Testing Center is located in Room D2603 in the main building of the campus. Our mission is to effectively provide comprehensive, accessible testing services that will promote student success and support college initiatives. Services offered include but are not limited to:
Student Testing Policies
- You must arrive on time
- You must have a valid photo ID
- Cell phones, pagers and other electronics are not permitted in the testing room. Lockers are available.
- Purses, backpacks and bags must be placed in lockers.
- There are surveillance cameras within the Testing Center.
- No children are permitted in the testing area
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the testing room.
- Calculators are allowed for specific tests. If a personal calculator is allowed, it will be examined before testing.
- Open book/open note testing is only permitted for authorized tests.
- Once a test is issued, it must be completed in one sitting.
- Acts of dishonesty are subject to disciplinary action (Academic Integrity).
If you have any questions or require accommodations, please contact us at assessmentcenter-CAC@madisoncollege.edu or (608) 246-5220.
If you require classroom testing accommodations, please contact Accommodated Testing at (608)246-5220 option 5 or Toll Free (800)322-6282.