Students may find the titles, prices and ISBN numbers of required textbooks in their Student Center for the classes they are enrolled in.
2. Log into your Student Center
3. In the Academics section, look for a drop-down menu with the label "other academic..."
4. Select the "Class Schedule" option and click the blue double arrows to continue. (>>)
5. Pick the appropriate term and click the green Continue button.
6. On the next screen you will see your class schedule. Be sure you are in "List View" (not Weekly Calendar View). On the right-hand side of the page you will see a blue underlined link that says "View Textbook Summary". This gives you the information you need to order your books from the Madison College Bookstore
Note: If you plan to purchase your books in-person, be sure to bring a copy of your class schedule and your OneCard (Student ID).