Textbooks for Watertown Classes
Books are sold on-line only
- Books for Watertown classes are available to be picked-up at the front office.
- Book sales are on-line only through the Bookstore at the Truax campus in Madison and shipped to the Watertown campus.
- Please visit our website : http://madisoncollegebookstore.com/selecttermdept.aspx
- Students may find the titles, prices and ISBN numbers of required textbooks for their registered classes in their Student Center. Click on the Weekly Schedule link, check the List View display option, select the current term, click the Continue box, and click on the blue View Textbook Summary link on the right hand side of the screen.
- Please note that book prices are subject to change and do not include sales tax.
- The Watertown campus conducts book buybacks in December and May. Please watch for signs posted around the campus or call for dates and times.
- Financial Aid students should watch their Student Center for information about the financial aid book charge process. Students who qualify will have an indicator on their Student Center account labeled FA Bookstore Charge Sent. Please note that there is a start and end date for this charge process.
- We are happy to answer all your questions. Please call our office at (920) 206-8000