Transcript Request for GED/HSED

Effective March 1, 2014, to order your GED/HSED Transcript and Credential that was earned in Wisconsin you may contact the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.  You may order your transcript by completing the DPI form.

Employers, colleges and universities who need to verify that a candidate has a GED or HSED from Wisconsin are able to receive this information directly from DPI.

If your transcript is needed for Madison College Admissions and you tested at any of the Madison College campuses, please contact the Testing Center at Madison College for verification.

(608) 246-5220 Option 2