Transcript Requests

A student's Madison Area Technical College record is confidential and is not released from the college except by proper authorization from the student. Please follow the procedures below for degree and non-degree official transcripts requests.

Visit the GED/HSED Transcript Request web page for information on obtaining an official GED or HSED transcript.

Visit the Unofficial Transcript Requests web page for information on viewing and printing an unofficial academic record.

Order Official Transcripts Online

To order official transcripts online, log into your myMadisonCollege Student Center and click on "Order Official Transcript" to submit your request. 

Official transcripts can also be ordered online at Credentials, Inc. For pricing and payment methods, select the "Payment Methods" and "Pricing Schedule" tabs.

Students can order transcripts at any time; however, if there is an outstanding obligation to Madison College, Credentials, Inc. will not process the transcript request until the hold is released by Madison College.

Submit your Order on Campus:

At the Madison College Truax location, you can get help from Enrollment Center Staff. If you are paying by check or money order, print the order number and give it to the Enrollment Center Staff. You will then be responsible for paying the transcript request fee to Madison College. The same fees apply for requests made in-person as for those submitted online; refer to pricing schedule online at Credentials, Inc.

Related Links: