Transcript Requests

Unofficial Transcript Requests

Students can print unofficial transcripts by logging into myMadisonCollege and going to the Student Center. Use the "other academic" drill down box and select "Unofficial Transcript." As the unofficial transcript report will open in a pop-up window, your browser must be set to allow pop-up windows. If you are unable to view your report, remove any pop-up blocker and submit your request again.

Current and/or former students who attended prior to 1986 can submit a Pre-1986 Unofficial Transcript Request Form (PDF, 793 KB) to request an unofficial Madison College transcript. Please allow 10 business days for processing. Processing times vary depending on the time of year. After fulfillment of initial transcript request, all future unofficial transcripts must be obtained online using the myMadisonCollege Student Center. See Tutorials for instructions.

Previous requestors and students with no attendance prior to 1986 must obtain unofficial transcripts online using the myMadisonCollege Student Center.

Please note that many schools will require official transcripts, which are available through Credentials, Inc. (view the Transcript Requests web page). If you have any outstanding obligation with Madison College, you will not be able to obtain an unofficial or official transcript until the obligation is resolved.

For additional questions, please contact the Enrollment Center at (608) 246-6210.