Madison College is approved to certify benefits under the Post 9/11 (Chapter 33), Chapter 30, Chapter 1606, Chapter 1607, Chapter 31 and Chapter 35 through the Department of Veteran Affairs. In addition, Madison College is able to offer WI GI Bill Remission, National Guard Tuition Grant, VetEd Grant and Retraining Grant through the Wisconsin Department of Veteran Affairs and the Department of Military Affairs/Wisconsin National Guard.
Assistance with general veterans educational benefit questions can be provided by Enrollment Center staff, Room A1000 at the Truax campus during normal service hours. General questions may include:
- Application procedures, basic requirements and processing time frames on federal and state veterans benefits
- Confirmation of federal and state veterans benefits eligibility including checking the following statuses: programs, eligibility of courses and Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- To Do List item document intake and status of processing
- Email: For questions regarding certification, overpayments, monthly stipend, rate of pursuit, status of SAP appeals, etc., email email@example.com.
- Phone: (608) 246-6038
- Mail: Madison College Veterans Services, 1701 Wright Street, Madison, WI 53704
- Fax: (608) 243-4245