Learning Center Objectives:
- Assist adults of all ages in learning & understanding basic educational life long skills.
- Prepare adults for the completion of the General Education Diploma (GED) or the High School Equivalency Development Certificate (HSED)
- Assist Madison College program-enrolled students with the academic skills to complete their course work successfully.
- Assist students with other Madison College resources available to them.
What is offered at the Learning Center?
- GED/HSED Education program
- Writing skills & basic composition
- English grammar, spelling & vocabulary
- Math & science skill
- Reading comprehension
- Social Studies/Citizenship
- Pre-employment skills & career planning
- Computer literacy & keyboarding skills
- HOURS: Tuesday, 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM and evenings 4:00 to 7:30 PM on Tuesday
- GED/HSED Requirements: Students must be at least 18-1/2 years old to test
- Attend GED/HSED orientation (must be 18 years old to attend)
- Develop a schedule to work in the Learning Center
- Local phone number: (920) 206-8122
- Toll-free phone number: (800) 322-6282, ext. 8122
- Fax number: (920) 261-3768
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive e-mail messages of Continuing Education classes please click here