Please read - information and warnings before proceeding.
Windows Mobile device setup instructions - college email @madisoncollege.edu accounts
- From the Home screen, press the Start key. The Start menu will appear.
- In the Start menu, locate the Messaging icon, and open it. The Messaging window will appear.
- Navigate down to the New E-Mail Account option, and select it. The E-mail Setup window will appear.
- In the E-mail address field, enter: your email address - yourUsername@madisoncollege.edu
- Uncheck the "Try to get e-mail settings automatically from the Internet" check box. Press the Next key.The Server Selection screen will appear.
- In the E-mail Provider list box, scroll right until the Exchange server option is selected. Press the Next key. Warning! Only one Microsoft Exchange account may be able to be configured per device so adding your student email account may overwrite and erase any existing Exchange server account that you are already using.
- The Outlook with Exchange information screen will appear. Press the Next key.
- The Edit Server Settingsscreen will appear. Enter and edit the following settings:
In the Server address field:
Check the This server requires an encrypted (SSL) connection check box.
- For Office 365 Student webmail - enter: m.outlook.com.
- For OWA2010 enter: mail.madisoncollege.edu
Press the Next key.. The User Information screen will appear.
- Enter the following settings:
- In the User field, enter: yourUsername@madisoncollege.edu
- In the Password field, enter: your password
- In the Domain field, enter: madisoncollege
- Press the Next key.. The Synchronization Options screen will appear.
- Select which items you would like to sync by checking or un-checking the appropriate check boxes.Press the Next key The Outlook E-mail Synchronization screen will appear.
- Please wait while the data is synchronized. When the process is complete, your Inbox will be displayed.
Handout - Windows Mobile Devices and your student email (PDF, 180 KB)
Did you know? You may be able to also access MC Connect on many mobile devices which includes Blackboard Mobile, news, libraries mobile resources and more.