Welcome to New Students and their Family Members!
Begin the semester prepared and ready for success! Register to attend WolfPack Welcome!
The purpose of WolfPack Welcome is to prepare new students for the beginning of their college career. All new students are expected to participate because studies have shown that participants in new student activities are better prepared, feel more comfortable, and earn higher grades.
Family are also invited to attend WolfPack Welcome and participate in workshops geared toward supporting your student family member.
WolfPack Welcome Sessions for Fall semester 2016
are now being scheduled.
Check back for more information soon!
By attending WolfPack Welcome, participants will:
- Utilize and learn the various forms of technology required by the college.
- Have increased knowledge of academic services available free of charge ie. writing and math center, tutors, etc.
- Meet & engage with faculty and develop an understanding of classroom and study expectations.
- Plan personal strategies to add to your success ie. study skills, financial literacy, time management, etc.
- Complete your profile to learn where to find the activities calendar of upcoming events.
- Learn how to get involved and find fellow students with similar interests as yours.
- Receive your bus pass and One Card (student I.D.)
- Receive a free t-shirt, calendar/planner, and other helpful items for the start of school. Be entered into a drawing for $100 gift certificate(s) and Madison College sweatshirts and other give-away items!
Questions: Contact Student Life at email@example.com or 608-246-6224.