Welcome to New Students!
Begin the semester prepared and ready for success! Register to attend WolfPack Welcome!
The purpose of WolfPack Welcome is to prepare new students for the beginning of their college career. All new students are expected to participate because studies have shown that participants in new student activities are better prepared, feel more comfortable, and earn higher grades.
Thursday, January 9th 3:30 p.m. - 7 p.m. Truax Campus, Mitby Theatre
Online registration is now closed. To register please call 608-246-6224.
By attending WolfPack Welcome, participants will:
- Utilize and learn the various forms of technology required by the college.
- Have increased knowledge of academic services available free of charge ie. writing and math center, tutors, etc.
- Meet & engage with faculty and develop an understanding of classroom and study expectations.
- Plan personal strategies to add to your success ie. study skills, financial literacy, time management, etc.
- Complete your profile to learn where to find the activities calendar of upcoming events.
- Learn how to get involved and find fellow students with similar interests as yours.
- Receive your bus pass and One Card (student I.D.)
- Receive a free t-shirt, calendar/planner, and other helpful items for the start of school. Be entered into a drawing for $100 Bookstore gift certificate (5 will be drawn) and Madison College sweatshirts.
Questions: Contact Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-246-6224.