Event Professionals are highly organized and productive as well as knowledgeable about event planning. Give yourself that extra boost in job interviews and in your job. Hone your business software skills to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
The Business Software Essentials for Event Professionals certificate at Madison College is perfect for you to broaden your business software skills that are essential to being successful. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to expand your skills. Be more competitive in the job market as well as more effective as an event professional.
Students in the Business Software Essentials for Event Professionals certificate can attend full or part time.
Business Software Essentials for Event Professionals certificate classes may be offered at these Madison College campuses:
- Madison - Truax
After successful completion of the Business Software Essentials for Event Professionals certificate, you will be prepared for work as an:
- Event Technology Specialist
- Event Technology Coordinator
- Event Coordinator
Curriculum and Experience
Prospective program students, the information below reflects the basic requirements for students admitted for the 2021-2022 academic year. To learn more about Madison College, visit us.
Current and newly admitted program students, go directly to your Degree Progress Report to view:
- Progress toward your specific requirements
- Alternative (in lieu of) courses to meet specific requirements
If you have questions after reviewing your degree progress report (advisement report), please see Advising Services.CoursesChoose one of the following Mastering Mindfulness courses.
Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set, and it adds professionalism to a resume. Applications are always open, so apply today!
There are no admission requirements for this certificate, simply submit your application by the deadline for each term.
International students who wish to apply for, maintain, or transfer their F-1 student visa status to Madison College are required to complete the International Admission Process.
Fall Application Dates
- Application available: February 1
- Application deadline: October 15
Spring Application Dates
- Application available: September 15
- Application deadline: March 15
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid
- This certificate fills on a first-come, first-served basis; once capacity has been reached, it does not maintain a waitlist
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application
Once you are admitted into your program, review the Start of Semester Checklist to prepare for your first day of classes at Madison College.