The Forensic Accounting & Internal Auditing Certificate at Madison College provides you with the skills necessary to detect, analyze, and prevent financial misreporting and fraudulent activity within an organization.
This program is perfect for:
- Accounting students who want to enhance their skills with a specialized credential
- Financial professionals looking to increase their forensic accounting & internal auditing knowledge
- Accounting and non-accounting professionals who want to expand their career prospects
Students in the Forensic Accounting & Internal Auditing Certificate program can attend full or part time.
Forensic Accounting & Internal Auditing Certificate classes may be offered at these Madison College campuses:
- Madison - Truax
The Forensic Accounting & Internal Auditing Certificate at Madison College helps prepare you for a range of jobs, including:
- Forensic Accountant
- Internal Auditor
- Loss Prevention Specialist
- Risk Manager
Curriculum and Experience
Prospective program students, the information below reflects the basic requirements for students admitted for the 2023-2024 academic year. To learn more about Madison College, visit us.
Current program students (including newly admitted), go directly to your Degree Progress Report (also referred to as an Advising Report or Academic Requirements) to view:
- Progress toward your specific requirements
- Alternative (in lieu of) courses to meet specific requirements
If you have questions after reviewing your report, please see Advising Services.First Term10-101-1553 credits10-101-1563 creditsSecond Term10-101-2033 credits10-101-2043 credits10-162-1353 creditsAdditional RequirementComplete five additional credits from the listed courses:10-101-1134 credits10-101-1184 credits10-101-2051 credit10-101-2061 credit10-162-1163 credits10-162-1333 credits
Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set, and it adds professionalism to a resume. Applications are always open, so apply today!
There are no admission requirements for this certificate, simply submit your application by the deadline for each term.
International students who wish to apply for, maintain, or transfer their F-1 student visa status to Madison College are required to complete the International Admission Process.
Spring Application Dates
- Application open
- Application completion deadline is March 15, 2023
Fall Application Dates
- Application open
- Application completion deadline is October 15, 2023
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid
- Class capacity is limited and is available on a first come, first served basis
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application
Once you are admitted into your program, review the Start of Semester Checklist to prepare for your first day of classes at Madison College.
Contact the Enrollment Center at EnrollmentServices@madisoncollege.edu or 608.246.6210.
Apply to Madison College and take the first step towards your Forensic Accounting & Internal Auditing career.
Madison Truax Campus
Main Building, D3631
1701 Wright Street
Madison, Wisconsin 53704
608.246.6003 (Ext. 8)