Are you working towards an administrative support position or already a working professional and looking to work in the hospitality field? The Hospitality Certificate for the Business Professional at Madison College is perfect for you to broaden your knowledge of the hospitality industry. A combination of administrative professional skills and hospitality management skills can propel your career in an exciting new direction. Already in the hospitality industry? This certificate can give you the skills you need to need to be efficient in managing the hospitality office.
Students in the Hospitality Certificate for the Business Professional program can attend full or part-time.
Hospitality Certificate for the Business Professional classes may be offered at these Madison College campuses:
- Madison - Truax
After completing the Hospitality Certificate for the Business Professional you will be ready for a range of professional positions including:
- Administrative Professional
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
Curriculum and Experience
Prospective program students, the information below reflects the basic requirements for students admitted for the 2021-2022 academic year. To learn more about Madison College, visit us.
Current and newly admitted program students, go directly to your Degree Progress Report to view:
- Progress toward your specific requirements
- Alternative (in lieu of) courses to meet specific requirements
If you have questions after reviewing your degree progress report (advisement report), please see Advising Services.COURSESChoose one of the following:
Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set, and it adds professionalism to a resume. Applications are always open, so apply today!
There are no admission requirements for this certificate, simply submit your application by the deadline for each term.
International students who wish to apply for, maintain, or transfer their F-1 student visa status to Madison College are required to complete the International Admission Process.
Fall Application Dates
- Application available: February 1
- Application deadline: October 15
Spring Application Dates
- Application available: September 15
- Application deadline: March 15
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid
- This certificate fills on a first-come, first-served basis; once capacity has been reached, it does not maintain a waitlist
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application
Once you are admitted into your program, review the Start of Semester Checklist to prepare for your first day of classes at Madison College.
The Hospitality Certificate for the Business Professional at MATC will give you the skills you need to take your career into an exciting new direction hospitality. You will learn about the hospitality field and hospitality leadership, as well as event planning.