The Madison College Accounting Lab is a computer lab and study area that is open to all MATC students. Visit the Accounting Lab for the following:
- Drop-in and one-on-one tutoring focusing primarily on accounting and finance classes
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance for qualified tax payers. Find out if you're qualified.
- Access to various accounting and finance textbooks, working papers and other course material
- Color and black-and-white printing available
- Adjustable height desks so you can work sitting or standing
Monday 9:15 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday 9:15 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday 9:15 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday 9:15 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday 9:15 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Extended hours may be offered near the end of the semester. Either stop by the lab and ask the staff, or check out Facebook for updates.