Biotechnology Intensive Post-Baccalaureate
Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set, and it adds professionalism to a resume! This certificate only admits applicants for the Spring term. To apply, proceed to the online application.
International students who wish to attend Madison College must complete the International Student Admission Application to apply for an F-1 or M-1 student visa.
Spring Application Dates
- Application available: September 15
- Application deadline: March 15
Submit official college transcripts showing completion of the following criteria within the last seven years:
- Bachelor's degree in a biological science
- Two semesters of college chemistry
- One semester of college microbiology with laboratory component
- Two semesters of college biology
- One semester of college cell biology or genetics
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application.
- This certificate fills on a first-come, first-served basis; once capacity has been reached, it does not maintain a waitlist.