Combined Charitable Campaign
Give a little, help a lot!
Each year, the Combined Charitable Campaign raises funds to help our community. We ask our employees, students and business partners to join us in giving to our neighbors in need. These gifts come in many forms and often benefit our own students.
Our efforts include online pledging, various on-campus events, and an online auction throughout the campaign.
2019 campaign event timeline:
- October 28
- Kick Off Day! Hope Floats ice cream event, Halloween candy, 50/50 Raffle
- Month of November
- Spare change collection at various locations, multiple campuses
- Tuesday, November 19
- Give Thanks Day events: "Scoops for Change" ice cream event and Free-Throw Bonanza at Redsten Gym
- December 2-13
- Online Auction
- Tuesday, December 3
- Giving Tuesday – collect non-perishable donations for Student Food Pantry at various locations, multiple campuses
- Throughout the campaign
- Online pledging
- $1 and $5 donation buttons at cafeteria cash registers (Truax, Health Building, Goodman South Campus)
Please contact us if you would like more information.