Combined Charitable Campaign
Give a little, help a lot!
Each year, the Combined Charitable Campaign raises funds to help our community. We ask our employees, students and business partners to join us in giving to our neighbors in need. These gifts come in many forms and often benefit our own students.
Our efforts include online pledging, various on-campus events, and an online auction throughout the campaign.
2020 Campaign Event Timeline:
- October 12 - Kick Off Day! Pledge site opens.
- October 14 – Trivia Game hosted by United Way
- October 15 – Portillo’s for Good, East Towne location
- October 22 – Anti-Racism Conversation and UnDesk Yourself Session
- October 27-29 – Food and Personal Item Drive, benefits The Cupboard
- November 2-6 – Baking with Chef Suzanne Daly, Cooking with Chef Paul Short, Vote: Cabinet Cooking Challenge
- November 5 – Family Night: Bingo hosted by United Way and Ian’s Pizza, Garver Feed Mill
- November 10-17 - Online Auction
- November 19-20 – Auction Item Pick Up, Truax campus
- November 23-25 – Last Call for pledges!
- Throughout the campaign
- Online pledging
- $1 and $5 donation buttons at cafeteria cash registers (Truax, Health Building, Goodman South Campus)
- Food Service Follies Video Series
Please contact us if you would like more information.