Updated March 12, 2020 - 2:00 pm
If you have symptoms, self-isolate from others and call your health care provider or the GHC Nurse Connect line at 608-661-7350 immediately for advice on where to go for care.
Stay home if you are sick.
We value your health and safety. Please take the following precautions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard the tissue
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Madison College will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed.