Updated May 12, 2020 - 7:00 am
If you have symptoms, self-isolate from others and call your health care provider or the GHC Nurse Connect line at 608-661-7350 immediately for advice on where to go for care.
Stay home if you are sick.
We value your health and safety. Please take the following precautions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard the tissue
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Madison College will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed.
Free Testing Now Available
Public Health Madison and Dane County is now offering free COVID-19 testing at the Alliant Energy Center.