Cupboard Student Food Pantries
The Cupboard Student Food Pantries will continue weekly during the spring semester at Truax and Goodman South Campuses.
You will receive a pre-packaged 10-pound bag of food once a week. At your first visit to a campus pantry, you will be asked to fill out an information request form.
Your safety is our priority during pick-up.
Processes have changed to minimize contact.
- Please have your OneCard (student ID) ready to confirm your enrollment in a degree credit course.
- At your first pick-up you will complete an information request form. After that, you will have to show your current OneCard.
- Signs will direct you to the pick-up location at each campus.
- Remain in your car.
- Have your trunk open. If you don’t have a trunk, we will leave the bag next to your car for you to load.
- Always keep 6 feet of space between you and others.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive, do not come to campus for food pick-up.
Hours and Locations
Truax – January 19 - May 12
- Tuesdays noon – 2 p.m.
- Wednesdays 9 – 11 a.m.
Enter the parking lot at Hoffman St. and follow the signs to the roundabout.
Drive up to the GHC entrance at the Health Education and Information Technology building.
Goodman South Campus – January 21 - May 13
- Thursdays 2 – 4 p.m.
Enter the parking lot at Perry Street and follow the signs.
Drive up to the Goodman South Campus Shipping and Receiving entrance.
Madison College is committed to safety and kindness as we navigate our new normal. Learn more about our health and safety plans.
Food shelves are available at metro and regional campuses. Please check with each campus front office to learn where the location is.
For more information or assistance, please contact email@example.com