Your financial aid award at Madison College is based on your enrollment status as of 4:30 p.m. on the date of record (sometimes referred to as the census date) for each semester. Award amounts are reevaluated and adjusted based on your actual enrollment status on the date of record.
- All award amounts listed in myMadisonCollege are subject to change.
- If you were not yet enrolled for the semester at the time of your initial award, the award is based on an assumed full-time status.
Date of Record
- Fall 2016 - Friday, September 9, 2016
- Spring 2017 - Friday, January 27, 2017
After the Date of Record
Any classes added after the date of record will not count towards your financial aid eligibility, regardless of the start date for the class. If you drop, withdraw from, or do not attend classes that you were registered for, your financial aid award may be adjusted in the following situations.
- If funding has already disbursed, you may be required to repay your financial aid.
- If funding has not yet disbursed and:
- your enrollment decreases to less than 6 credits, any loans you were awarded will not disburse.
- you were awarded any state grants, your award may be reevaluated, depending on the grant.
- you were awarded a Pell Grant, your award will be reevaluated to determine your eligibility.