Degree Progress Report
The Degree Progress Report will help you:
- Choose courses you need to complete your program.
- See how close you are to graduation.
- View completed classes, transfer credit, and other credit for prior learning awarded.
*You must be admitted to a program or certificate to use the Degree Progress Report.
How do I use it?
- Access your Degree Progress Report from myMadisonCollege.
- View the courses or requirements listed as "Not Satisfied".
- Put the classes into your cart so you can register.
NOTE: The Degree Progress Report is based on the program curriculum in place when you were admitted. So even if the program changes, you can follow the requirements listed on your Degree Progress Report.
More Enrollment Tools
Like the Degree Progress Report, these tools are available in myMadisonCollege to help you plan for and schedule your classes.
1. Schedule Builder
Your chosen courses need to fit together as well as into your own personal schedule (work, child care, activities, etc.). Use the Schedule Builder to:
- block times on specific days when you are unavailable
- view possible schedule combinations
- choose the schedule that is best for you
2. Academic Planner
Store a group of courses you would like to register for in an upcoming semester. You can plan for one, two or more future semesters.
*look under Plan for Future Terms
3. Degree Scenarios
See how your completed classes fit into other Madison College programs by running a "what-if" degree scenario (WHIF).
For additional support
We encourage you to download the Navigate App and self-schedule with your assigned academic advisor. You can also email or call the Student Success Center (608) 246-6076.
*Degree Progress Reports are not available to non-program or undeclared students.