Educational Graphics Request
Education Graphics provides a variety of design and graphic arts services district-wide.
If you are faculty or staff looking for duplicating, please use the intranet form.
PRINTED: Handouts, fliers, brochures, newsletters, reports, forms, business cards, calendars, illustrations, graphs, charts, maps, 3-D art
NON-PRINTED: Signs and large displays
INPUT: Scanning reflective (flat) art, transmissive (slides, film and negatives)
OUTPUT: B&W laser printouts (600 dpi) 8 1/2" x 11 - 11" x 17" paper
- Full color output from ink jet (24") and color copier (11" x 17", 110 lb. max)
- Preparation of computer files for out-of-house printing production
- Archiving of digital data: CD and DVD
- Supported software/supported software output formats: Call for current information
- Mounting and laminating: dry mounting up to 48" x 32", laminating 26" maximum, gloss (5 mil), matte (1.7 mil)