Facilities Master Plan
The Facilities Planning and Investment Council (FPIC) will conduct thoughtful planning for the future of Madison College’s facilities.
A new 10-year master plan is in development to meet the needs of students, faculty, staff and the community. The plan will ensure our facilities are safe, accessible and sustainable spaces.
Facilities Master Plan goals
- Guide recommendations for facilities.
- Enhance the learning environment.
- Align with and be informed by Academic, Student Services, and Equity and Inclusion Plans.
- Promote long term vision.
- Align with Madison College’s mission, vision and values.