Don’t fret about debt!
Wolfie’s Wallet is Madison College’s free financial wellness program available to all students. Our goal is to help you make better financial decisions before, during and after college. We want you to make good money habits and give you the money smarts you need to thrive wherever life takes you.
What’s inside Wolfie’s Wallet?
- Money management tips
- Everyday budgeting tools
- Student loan guidance
- Financial wellness workshops
- Online, interactive tools
- One-on-one appointments with a financial counselor
- Financial Awareness Counseling: learn how to pay for college.
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS): track your student loan borrowing.
- Repayment Estimator: Get estimates for payments on current loan debt.
- Default Management: Higher Education Support Services can provide personal assistance with managing loan default. You can call (800) 815-1288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.