We are here for you.
Here is how you can access help from us during the fall semester:
We guarantee kindness and safety in mind as we navigate the new normal. Learn more about our health and safety plans for the fall semester.
Don’t fret about debt!
Wolfie’s Wallet is Madison College’s free financial wellness program available to all students. Our goal is to help you make better financial decisions before, during and after college. We want you to make good money habits and give you the money smarts you need to thrive wherever life takes you.
What’s inside Wolfie’s Wallet?
- Money management tips
- Everyday budgeting tools
- Student loan guidance
- Financial wellness workshops
- Online, interactive tools
- One-on-one appointments with a financial counselor
- Financial Awareness Counseling: learn how to pay for college.
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS): track your student loan borrowing.
- Repayment Estimator: Get estimates for payments on current loan debt.
- Default Management: Madison College has paired with Ascendium Education Solutions to provide personal assistance with managing loan default. You can call (800) 815-1288 or email email@example.com for assistance.