Fire Training Conference
Madison College is proud to announce its second fire training conference! This conference brings together some of the newest ideas and topics of firefighting to share with our local fire departments. This one-day training combines brief lectures and discussions with hands-on training at the Madison College Fire Grounds.
Choose from two tracks for the day: Engine Company operations or Truck Company operations.
- Engine Company Operations provide firefighters with proven and tested techniques for everyone from the new firefighter to the company officer. Our Instructors combine years of diverse experience to help further you your fire ground knowledge and performance.
- Truck Company Operations courses provide students with a wide array of skills needed to function as part of a truck company. Instructors will provide training and hands-on practice in laddering, forcible entry, searches, and ventilation
- Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
- Time: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Conference Fee: $249 per person
- Location: Madison College Human and Protective Services Building, Room 232
To reserve your spot, complete and return a registration form or call (608) 258-2301, Option 2. Attendees should bring Structural turnout gear, SCBA, and spare SCBA bottle.
Employers seeking to enroll and pay for their employees to attend can do so via a third party arrangement using the Third Party Billing & Enrollment Authorization. If an employer requires proof of attendance, grades, or transcripts prior to payment, the transaction does NOT qualify as Third-Party Billing.
Please submit the form below if you would like to be contacted with fire conference updates.