Instant Application Night
Need help with your Madison College application?
Come to an Instant Application Night! Your application is free and college staff will help you complete it.
We know you’re busy. So drop in at your convenience and stay as long as you like. No pre-registration is required.
Choose the one that works best for you!
- Wednesday, March 22 3:30-6:30 p.m. Protective Services Education Building
1701 Pearson Street (Madison)
- Wednesday, June 14 3:30-6:30 p.m. Truax Campus (Madison)
While you’re here:
- Talk to academic advisors, career counselors, plus financial aid, disability resources and veterans services staff.
- You’ll receive free Madison College merchandise.
- Please bring your social security card, if you have one.
- Attend a financial aid workshop. Make sure to bring your 2015 tax information.
Upon arrival, signs on campus will point you in the right direction.
Please park in the visitor parking lot. If visitor lots are full, you may use the student parking lots.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 243-4248.