Instant Application Night
Need help with your Madison College application?
Come to an Instant Application Night! Your application is free and college staff will help you complete it.
We know you’re busy. So drop in at your convenience and stay as long as you like. No pre-registration for IAN is required.
Choose the one that works best for you!
- October 10 - Reedsburg (2 - 5 p.m.)
- October 16 - Fort Atkinson (2 - 5 p.m.)
- October 23 - Watertown (2 - 5 p.m.)
- October 30 - Portage (2 - 5 p.m.)
- November 13 - Truax, Main building (3 - 6 p.m.)
While you’re here:
- Talk to academic advisors, career counselors, plus financial aid and disability resources.
- You’ll receive free Madison College merchandise.
- Please bring your social security card, if you have one.
- Attend a financial aid workshop.
If you need assistance with the financial aid process, bring the documents listed under Submit The FAFSA.
Upon arrival, signs on campus will point you in the right direction.
A gated visitor parking area is located in the large lot west of Wright Street and adjacent to the Health Education Building. You may park here-simply press the "page" button located at the gate and tell Public Safety that you are on campus for an Instant Application Night event. They will open the gate for you. If no visitor parking spots are available, you may park in a marked stall in any designated student parking lot. Do not park along curbs or grass. Once parked, cross Wright Street toward the main Truax building.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 243-4248.