Instant Application Night
Need help with your Madison College application?
Come to an Instant Application Night! Your application is free and college staff will help you complete it.
We know you’re busy. So drop in at your convenience and stay as long as you like. No pre-registration is required.
Instant Application Nights are held at several MATC locations. Choose the one that works best for you!
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 3-6 p.m. Portage Campus
- Thursday, March 2 3-6 p.m. Reedsburg Campus
- Tuesday, March 7 2:30-5:30 p.m. Fort Atkinson Campus
- Thursday, March 9 2:30-5:30 p.m. Watertown Campus
- Wednesday, March 22 3:30-6:30 p.m. Truax Campus (Madison)
- Wednesday, June 14 3:30-6:30 p.m. Truax Campus (Madison)
While you’re here:
- Talk to academic advisors, career counselors, plus financial aid, disability resources and veterans services staff.
- You’ll receive free Madison College merchandise.
- Please bring your social security card, if you have one.
Upon arrival, signs on campus will point you in the right direction.
Please park in the visitor parking lot. If visitor lots are full, you may use the student parking lots.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (608) 243-4248.