Instant Application Night
Need help with your Madison College application?
Come to an Instant Application Night! Your application is free and college staff will help you complete it.
We know you’re busy. So drop in at your convenience and stay as long as you like. No pre-registration is required.
Choose the one that works best for you!
- October 10 - Reedsburg (2 - 5 p.m.)
- October 16 - Fort Atkinson (2 - 5 p.m.)
- October 23 - Watertown (2 - 5 p.m.)
- October 30 - Portage (2 - 5 p.m.)
- November 13 - Truax (3 - 6 p.m.)
While you’re here:
- Talk to academic advisors, career counselors, plus financial aid, disability resources and veterans services staff.
- You’ll receive free Madison College merchandise.
- Please bring your social security card, if you have one.
- Attend a financial aid workshop.
For financial aid help, Make sure to bring your 2016 tax information:
The following documents are required for both you and your parent(s).
- An email address with corresponding account log-in information
- Social Security number
- Dates: birth, death, marriage and divorce
- Tax returns and/or W-2s for two years prior to the FAFSA you are submitting. Example 2017/2018 FAFSA requires 2015 tax information.
- Current bank account balance(s)
- Amounts of any other income (social security, child support, unemployment, etc.)
- Value of any other assets
Upon arrival, signs on campus will point you in the right direction.
At the Truax Campus, please park in the visitor parking lot. If visitor lots are full, you may use the student parking lots.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (608) 243-4248.