Instant Application Station
Need help with your Madison College application? Attend an Instant Application Station event, get help from college staff and complete your free college application!
We know you’re busy. So drop in at your convenience and stay as long as you like. No pre-registration is required.
Madison - Truax
- Wednesday, October 23, 3 - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 13, 3 - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 1, 10 a.m. - noon
- Thursday, November 7, 3 - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, October 3, 3 - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 5, 10 a.m. - noon
- Tuesday, October 15, 3 - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, November 21, 10 a.m. - noon
- Thursday, October 17, 10 a.m. - noon
- Tuesday, November 19, 3 - 5 p.m.
While you’re here:
- Talk to academic advisors, financial aid and campus resources.
- Receive free Madison College merchandise.
What to bring:
Please bring your social security card, if you have one.
If you need assistance with the financial aid process, bring the documents listed under Submit The FAFSA.
Upon arrival, signs on campus will point you in the right direction.
Truax Parking Information
A gated visitor parking area is located in the large lot west of Wright Street and adjacent to the Health Education Building. You may park here-simply press the "page" button located at the gate and tell Public Safety that you are on campus for an Instant Application Station event. They will open the gate for you. If no visitor parking spots are available, you may park in a marked stall in any designated student parking lot. Do not park along curbs or grass. Once parked, cross Wright Street toward the main Truax building.
Find your local campus on our Contact and Location Information page.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 243-4248.