Approved for four Wisconson Insurance continuing education credits.
Building Tomorrow's Insurance Industry
Attend our seventh annual executive symposium to benefit risk management and insurance students. Our panel will be discussing current trends in insurance.
April 5, 2017 8:30 - 12:30 a.m. | Madison College - Truax Room D1630 B & C
Current Trends in Insurance
The impact of technology on insurance; drones, home automation and more.
- Paul Choi - Claims National Product Director, American Family Insurance
- Sam C. Hall Jr - Attorney, Crivello Carlson, S.C.
- Jim Schwalen - Vice President Personal Lines, West Bend Insurance
- Rick Spiers - Vice President, Genesis Management and Insurance Series
Affordable Care Act - A Post Election Market Update
- Karen Breitnauer - Senior Compliance Attorney, M3 Insurance
- Scott Kowalski - Executive Vice President of Health Insurance and Chief Operating Officer of Arise Health Plan, WPS Insurance
- Karen E. Timberlake - Senior Advisor, Michael Best Strategies
- J. P. Wieske - Deputy Commissioner, Office of the Commissioner of Insurance
- Barbara J. Zabawa - Attorney/President, Center of Health and Wellness Law, LLS
Reserve your seat or table with a donation
- $99 per person or a table of 6 for $500, when purchased by March 18, 2017.
- $125 per person or a table of 5 for $500, when purchased March 19-April 6,2017.
- Email a list of who will be attending to Martha Lester: email@example.com
PAY ONLINE *Select "Insurance Symposium"
To pay by check, make payable to Madison College and send to:
1701 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704