Keep your goals within reach
and stay connected to your dreams
At Madison College, we understand you may be balancing a career, family and other obligations on top of going to school. We know that flexible, affordable education is not a want … it is something you need.
Rest assured that we have been a leader in remote learning for more than a decade. As we roll with the changes posed by COVID-19, most of our classes and many of our programs have moved online.
Find plenty of resources to help you adapt to online learning so you can keep moving forward.
- Your coursework and communications for class are 100% online
- Log in anywhere, anytime!
- Finish certain classes and degree programs on your schedule
- Apply for federal student aid to help cover your tuition and living expenses
- Scholarships are available and never have to be repaid
- Our tuition is one of the most affordable in the area
- We are still the #1 source of UW-Madison transfer students
- Discover transfer pathways to several four-year colleges
- Save nearly $13,000 per year by starting your bachelor’s degree with us
- Academic and career advisors are here to help you
- Reach out for help-many of our staff are available by phone or online
Get started today and stay connected to your dreams!