Madison College Challenge - What's your big idea?
Do you have a business idea that you have been pondering, an opportunity that you would like to explore? Would you like help in developing your opportunity? Participate in the Madison College Challenge! The Madison College Challenge is an idea competition organized through the Center for Entrepreneurship.
Our many goals will be to draw in entrepreneurs who are at all stages of their journey. We encourage businesses opportunities from sectors such as traditional Main Street, to Digital Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Culinary, Agriculture and Social Good.
Finalists will have a chance to win a significant cash prize. Through participation you will get:
- Free business assistance and coaching
- Connection to Madison College and area resources
- A chance to win a significant cash prize to help step forward with your business idea
You don't have to be a business student to register; all Madison College students are eligible. All ideas will be considered - be creative!
The Madison College Challenge was created to:
- Inspire individuals to become entrepreneurs
- Connect individuals with Madison College alumni, academic experts and private industry professionals
- Help generate new ideas, knowledge and skill sets, attitudes and careers
- Provide a source of start-up funding for aspiring entrepreneurs within the Madison College district
All business idea summaries or videos are accepted through March 12, 2021.
Final pitch day is on Friday, May 7, 2021.
For more information, email us at email@example.com.