Madison College Challenge - What's your big idea?
Do you have a business idea that you have been pondering, an opportunity that you would like to explore? Would you like help in developing your opportunity? Participate in the Madison College Challenge! The Madison College Challenge is an idea competition organized through the Center for Entrepreneurship.
Finalists will be selected for three categories:
- Technology and Innovation
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Main Street Service and Retail
Finalists in each category will have a chance to win $1,500 cash prize brought to you by Summit Credit Union. Register here by filling out your information. Through participation you will get:
- Free business assistance and coaching
- Connection to Madison College and area resources
- A chance to win $1,500 to help step forward with your business idea
You don't have to be a business student to register; all Madison College students are eligible. All ideas will be considered - be creative!
The Madison College Challenge was created to:
- Inspire individuals to become entrepreneurs
- Connect individuals with Madison College alumni, academic experts and private industry professionals
- Help generate new ideas, knowledge and skill sets, attitudes and careers
- Provide a source of start-up funding for aspiring entrepreneurs within the Madison College district
Registration is open now through March 6.
Final pitch day is on Friday, May 8
For more information, email us at email@example.com.