Madison College is proud to support working mothers and moms-to-be with the following resources:
- Madison College Moms is a Facebook group intended to connect women at Madison College who are new moms and moms-to-be. Through this forum, women can collaborate on insights, offer support, share tips and tricks, and assist each other. Members must have an active OneCard and be approved by the group's administrator.
- Meetings for Moms offers an opportunitty to discuss such topics as breastfeeding, child development stages, colds/flu/allergies, infant and child massage, nutrition for moms and babies, resilience and stress management, work/life balance and other topics. Contact Tina Rettler-Pagel to be added to the email list.
- The college designates Mother's Rooms specifically designed to allow women to express milk in privacy and comfort. Contact Madison College Public Safety at (608) 246-6932 to request access to the following private areas:
- Truax Main Building, Room C2410, second floor
- Health Education Building, Room 321, third floor
- Protective Services Building, Room 170, first floor
If you are unable to find a designated room in any Madison College facility, please inquire at the front desk. We’ll be happy to accommodate your needs.