OneCard Terms and Conditions
- The Madison College OneCard is the property of Madison College.
- The rights and privileges associated with the OneCard are nontransferable.
- The card should be carried at all times on campus and presented to a Madison College official upon request.
- The card should be treated as cash. Your card should be kept in a secure place at all times. The electronic cash on your card will not be refunded if the card is lost or stolen.
- The cardholder is responsible for reporting lost or stolen cards immediately to the OneCard Office.
- The cardholder is issued the first card at no charge. Subsequent cards issued to the same cardholder will be considered replacement cards. The fee for a replacement card is $10. If the card is defective at no fault of the user, the replacement fee may be waived.
- No interest or other earnings will be paid to the cardholder or credited by Madison College.
- Madison College is not responsible for any losses due to lost or stolen cards.
- Notice of any amendments to the terms and conditions of use shall be provided to the cardholders.
- My electronic signature shown on my OneCard indicates that I have read the terms and conditions of use for the Madison College OneCard and that by applying for and using the card, I agree to and accept such terms and conditions of use including any future amendments thereto.
BY ELECTRONICALLY SIGNING YOUR ONECARD, YOU HAVE ALSO AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WHILE USING THE MADISON COLLEGE FITNESS CENTER:
I understand that my OneCard gives me access to the Madison College Fitness Center during normal business hours. Participation in any Fitness Center activities at Madison College is purely voluntary and is not part of academic curriculum of the school.
If I elect to use the Fitness Center, I do so at my own risk and agree to hold Madison College harmless from any liability for the risks inherent to use of the Fitness Center. In consideration of Madison College making any equipment and/or facilities available to me while participating in any use of the Fitness Center; I agree to release Madison College, its Board, officers, successors, assignees, agents, and employees from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever in any way growing out of or resulting from my use of the Fitness Center.
I expressly agree that the foregoing Liability Release and Assumption of Risk (the “Release”) is intended to be as broad as is permitted by the laws of the State of Wisconsin and that any disputes related to the Release as well as any judicial interpretation of the effects of the Release will be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin. The Undersigned further agrees that if any provision of this Release is held to be invalid, the balance of the Release shall continue in full force and effect.