Student ID Card (OneCard)
For safety purposes, Madison College requires students to carry a student ID at all times when on campus. Your ID card is called the OneCard. In addition to being your student ID for the next five years, the OneCard also serves as:
- Your student discount card to save 10% on all food purchases at any Madison College dining facility
- Your library card at Madison College libraries
- Your access to the Student Health Care Services Clinic (Madison only)
- Your access to the Fitness Center (not available Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 unless in physical education class or Madison College Athlete)
- Your proof of eligibility to receive a Madison Metro Bus Pass
- Your proof of eligibility to ride the Shuttle (not available Fall 2020 or Spring 2021)
- Your admission ticket to many school-sponsored activities and sporting events
- Your access to possible student pricing and discounts at other businesses
How to Get a OneCard
Your OneCard can only be received in person.
The Student Life office is now available only by phone or email. Student Life will be open for the spring semester, January 11-15, 2021, per hours below. Starting Tuesday, January 19th, the Student Life office will have limited hours to obtain student IDs. (Hours listed below.) You must fill out the ONECARD REGISTRATION FORM online before a student ID will be processed.
To obtain a OneCard (Student ID), you must:
- Be enrolled in at least one credit course (degree or non-degree)
- Present a Valid Photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID, passport, or military ID
- Have no past due balance on your student account
- Complete the OneCard Registration Form
Putting Money on Your OneCard (Food Purchases Only)
- At any of the cafeteria/Starbucks cash registers
Money put on the OneCard is for food purchases only and cannot be used in other areas of the college. Money in your OneCard account at the end of the semester is nonrefundable, however, it will roll over from semester to semester.