Online Transfer Resources
When you have decided to transfer from Madison College, you’ll want access to the right information about transfer admission and other requirements in order to make good decisions and complete your next steps in the transfer process.
These online resources contain a wealth of important information about colleges, majors and degree programs as well as guidance on how your credits will transfer.
Majors & Careers
These tools can help you learn more about various majors to help you choose your ideal career.
- Career options by major/industry area | Search through a list of majors to help you identify what you want to major in. Remember, your major does not always determine your career.
- What can I do with a major in…? | Learn typical career areas and types of employers that hire in these fields, as well as strategies to make you a more marketable candidate.
- UW Help: Major Mania | You can search for majors and fields of study across the entire University of Wisconsin System.
Four-year Colleges & Universities
- Collegeboard.org | Using the College Planning section of this website, you can search for College's, scholarship opportunities, as well as search majors and careers.
- Petersons.com | A robust search site for college/university information.
How will my Credits Transfer?
- Wisconsin Transfer Wizard | The transfer wizards will tell you how your courses transfer to another campus into or out of the UW College system.
- Transferology | An intuitive tool to help determine if your course will transfer to your college/university of choice.
- UW-Help Transfer Guides | A transfer guide shows the required courses for a major at a UW institution and the equivalent courses that transfer from a campus (two-year UW branch campus, a Wisconsin Technical College, some Wisconsin private colleges/universities, and some out-of-state colleges/universities).
Questions? Email Madison College Transfer Advising any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.