Regional Open Houses
Join us at our regional campuses for a closer look at facilities, programs and classes available right in your backyard.
Registration is not required. Drop in at your convenience to learn more about what Madison College can do for you.
Children are welcome, so bring your family.
Each open house includes opportunities to:
- Meet current students and staff
- Take a campus tour
- Enjoy light refreshments
- Apply to the college for free with help from our recruiters
REEDSBURG CAMPUS OPEN HOUSE
THURSDAY, AUG. 10, 3:30-6:30 P.M.
300 Alexander Ave., Reedsburg, WI 53959
- Programs include Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistant, Criminal Justice, EMT, Accounting, Accounting Assistant, Finance, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Liberal Arts Transfer and more
PORTAGE CAMPUS OPEN HOUSE
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 16, 3:30-6:30 P.M.
330 W. Collins St., Portage, WI 53901
- Programs include Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistant, Business Management, Criminal Justice and Liberal Arts Transfer
- If you’re interested in Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Welding or Manufacturing programs, come to the Portage Enterprise Center at 1800 Kutzke Road.
FORT ATKINSON CAMPUS OPEN HOUSE
THURSDAY, AUG. 17, 3:30-6:30 P.M.
827 Banker Road, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
- Programs include Marketing, Liberal Arts Transfer, Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Administration, Medical Billing Specialist, Metal Fabrication, Accounting, Business Management, Criminal Justice and more
WATERTOWN CAMPUS OPEN HOUSE
THURSDAY, AUG. 24, 3:30-6:30 P.M.
1300 W. Main St., Watertown, WI 53098
- Programs include Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistant, Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts Transfer, Marketing, Administrative Professional, Medical Administrative, Office Assistant and Industrial Mechanic
Directions and contact information for each campus is available.
Upon arrival, park in the general campus parking lot.
Questions? Email us or call (608) 243-4248.